M&A Analyst Intern
DG Group is a leading China-Europe merchant bank founded by Lin Feng, a former Summit Partners investor and UBS banker. Based in London and Shanghai, we are backed by a group of high-profile investors such as Wind Information (the clear market leading financial data provider in China) and Luolai Home ($1bn+ listed homeware company backed by Carlyle).
Since inception, we have advised and invested in cross-border deals with total deal size of over $3bn, including inbound and outbound deals, pure equity M&A, share-backed debt financing, structured convertible instruments and capital raise deals. For more details on our previous successful deals, please see:
We are specialists in China cross-border M&A, with an extensive network across China’s domestic founders, corporates, investors and business owners. With thorough knowledge of both the Chinese and Western market, we unlock value by identifying areas of unexplored potential between the two regions, investing in and bringing European companies to the Chinese market, identifying suitable Chinese investors and partners for European companies, and helping Western capital enter highly attractive segments of the Chinese market. We focus on the healthcare, TMT, consumer and real estate sectors and work with selected partners across a range of late stage VC and mid/large-cap private equity deals.
About the position
Internships at DealGlobe last for 3 - 6 months and are designed for students and recent graduates interested in pursuing a career in cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions. Through on-the-job training, our interns gain valuable industry experience as well as a unique look into our core businesses.
Interns at DealGlobe work on their day-to-day responsibilities with support from colleagues serving as both instructors and mentors. Interns engage with senior bankers, build ground skills in financial analysis, accounting and valuation, while working on a wide range of cross-border transactions. Our internships are currently available in London.
- Gather and synthesise financial and operating information about companies, industries and governments
- Create and update financial models
- Gather market data to analyse trends and help value transactions
- Draft presentations for a wider audience within the Firm and the financial services industry
- Attend team discussions and client meetings, where interns may be asked to deliver parts of a presentation
- Understand valuation methodologies and applications, supported by strong financial and computer skills
- Strong analytical abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with the entire team
- Commitment, team-oriented mindset, strong work ethic and willingness to work hard to achieve the highest standards of performance
- Fluency in English
- Ability to communicate effectively in Mandarin.
Please send your CV to email@example.com, briefly explaining why you are appropriate for the role and stating the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants. Please note that DealGlobe cannot offer visa sponsorship.